Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lily turned 5!


 Our cute Lily turned 5, yes FIVE on Oct. 20th!
She has to be the cutest little girl I know and I must admit a lot of people tell me how adorable she is.
We had a fun party at Blast Off, she celebrated at school, we went to dinner and she got some fun gifts from family too.



 LILY AT 5

Favorite foods are scrambled eggs, Cheerios, bread with homemade jam, chocolate milk, Oreo cookies, apples, strawberries, bananas and Alfredo.
Loves to play dress up
Favorite toys are Mario, Lightening McQueen and her stuffed animals
Best friend is Ian Palmer 
Favorite movies are Tangled, Dora,  The Incredible Mr. Limpet, and Cars
When she grows up she wants to be a Mommy and go to work with her Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that I miss all the kids birthdays. I'm glad she had a good day! I LOVE her!!!

    ReplyDelete