Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Makayla turned 15

Well Makayla turned 15 this month and continues to grow up even though I tell her not to.
I must say that having a teenager is the toughest thing ever!! I think that girls and Mom's have the biggest challenge and we have to work extra hard on our relationship. Most days as Makayla's Mom, I wonder if she even hears me, likes me, cares what I think, looks up to me and wants to be like me. It's defiantly been a test of faith raising a teenage daughter! But I love Kayla girl so much and I am always amazed by her. She is still a straight A student and just recently told us that she really wants to be a surgeon or an obgyn & I believe she is smart enough, motivated enough and will achieve any goal she sets for herself.


She had a fun birthday with her friends, ate pizza and went to a haunted house.

1 comment:

  1. I did a good job picking out that cute black and white neclace. Looks cute with Kayla's dress. Can't believe she's 15!!

    ReplyDelete